This beef coconut curry is easy to make and perfect for feeding the family
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500 gram beef rump steak, sliced thinly
- 1 brown onion (150g), sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup (100g) mild curry paste
- 1 2/3 cup (400ml) coconut milk
- 1 yellow capsicum (200g), sliced thinly
- 150 gram green beans, halved
Heat half of the oil in wok or large frying pan; stir-fry beef, in batches, until browned all over.
Heat remaining oil in same wok; stir-fry onion until soft. Add ginger, garlic and paste; stir-fry until fragrant.
Stir in coconut milk; bring to a boil. Return beef to wok with capsicum and beans; stir-fry until vegetables are just tender.