This time-saving and labor-saving one-time fermented butter toast is soft, delicate and not easy to spoil.
- 480g cake flour
- 12g fresh yeast
- 58g eggs
- 80g sugar
- 100g light cream
- 220g milk
- 40g butter
- 5g salt
- Put all the ingredients except butter and salt into the bucket of a chef’s machine, knead until a thick film can be pulled out, and add butter and salt.
- Knead until a transparent film can be pulled out
- Divide the kneaded dough into 6 parts and rest for 20 minutes
- Roll it into a ox tongue shape, roll it up from top to bottom, and let it rest for 20 minutes
- Roll out the dough, pat out the surrounding air bubbles, roll it up from top to bottom, put it into the toast box in groups of three, and place it in a temperature of 32 degrees and a humidity of 80% for the second rise.
- Make it 80% full and brush the surface with egg wash
- Bake in preheated 190 degree oven for 38 minutes.