Aren’t you all envious and want to try it just like me!!!Look at these spectacular rows of creamy meal buns~connecting to the horizon~
- High gluten flour 750g
- 25g milk powder
- 90g granulated sugar
- Salt 10g
- Instant yeast 10g
- Milk 320ml
- Fresh cream 100ml
- 2 eggs
- 120g unsalted butter (soften and set aside)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix 1 egg liquid and spread it before putting it in the oven.
- Put about 55g of unsalted butter into a piping bag.
- Cut 120g unsalted butter into cubes and set aside.
- Mix the fresh cream and two eggs first.
- Put the dry ingredients except the cream into the mixing bowl.
- First use a dough hook to mix the flour slightly.Add liquid ingredients, fresh cream, egg liquid, and milk.
- Start mixing at low speed to form a dough. The machine can be stopped in time to scrape the cylinder. (about 8~10 minutes)After stirring, the dough becomes elastic and can be stretched and pulled up.Add 120g of softened cream.
- Cut off a piece of dough to confirm that a film has formed.Knead into a ball, cover with a damp cloth, and ferment for 20 minutes.
- Weigh, cut into two equal parts, and round.Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Flatten the dough rod into a round shape 36 cm long.Appropriately pat off the side air.
- Cut into 12 equal parts with a spatula. Remove each portion, flat side down , and prepare to shape into rolls.Flatten the ball into the dough and gently pull the long tail end close to you.
- Roll up slowly, and press the first roll on the head to secure it.
- Then roll it while pulling it. When it reaches the bottom, use one hand to slightly lengthen the tail and roll it up.Remember to keep the seam facing down, and place it on the baking sheet to arrange it neatly.
- Cover with a damp cloth and ferment for the second time for 40 to 50 minutes.
- After fermentation, apply a thin layer of egg liquid on the surface .Spread 55g of softened butter between and around the dough.
- Bake in the oven at 200C for about 15 minutes to brown.After taking it out of the oven, brush it with a layer of 40g of melted butter prepared from the beginning . It will be more shiny and milky!