There’s something perfect about the pairing of berries and white chocolate, a flavour combination that turns this cheesecake slice into something special.
- 250 gram butternut snap biscuits
- 2 teaspoon gelatine
- 1/4 cup (60ml) boiling water
- 375 gram softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 grams) caster sugar
- 1 1/4 cup (310ml) pouring cream
- 185 gram white eating chocolate, melted
- 125 gram frozen mixed berries
- 90 gram frozen mixed berries, extra
Grease deep 20cm (8-inch) square loose-based cake pan.
Place biscuits in base of pan.
In a small, heatproof jug, sprinkle gelatine over boiling water; stand jug in small saucepan of simmering water, stir until gelatine dissolves. Cool 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until smooth; beat in cream. Stir in gelatine mixture, chocolate and berries. Pour filling into pan; sprinkle with extra berries.
Refrigerate cheesecake 3 hours or overnight.