This Yogurt twist bread tastes as soft as clouds and does not age easily. It can also be used as basic dough to make various fancy breads.
- Flour 500g
- thick yogurt 210g
- milk 120g
- whole egg liquid 40g
- fine sugar 80g
- Salt 4g
- fresh yeast 18g
- unsalted butter 60g
- egg wash Appropriate amount
- Knead all ingredients except butter until the dough is smooth, then add softened butter. When it reaches the fully expanded stage, the film can be easily pulled out and the edges are smooth. Roll into a round shape and place in a fermentation box, ferment at 28 degrees Celsius until doubled in size.
- Take out and divide into 16 equal parts, roll into balls, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Take a piece of dough and roll it into a tongue shape, roll it up and pinch both ends to form a long strip, cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest for 10 minutes. Roll the dough longer, fold both ends in half, secure one end, twist two to three times in the other direction, roll up the dough and stuff the connecting area into the folded round hole.
- Place evenly on the baking sheet and place in the fermentation box to ferment at 35 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and brush them evenly on the fermented dough twice.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes. The specific temperature and time are adjusted according to the temperament of your own oven.
- Place on a cooling rack to cool, then tear into small pieces and seal tightly.