This Polish-grown light butter bread is very fat and meaty when it is made. I really like it and can’t bear to eat it.
- 410g high-gluten flour
- 60g white sugar
- 140ml light cream
- 60ml milk
- 1 egg
- 5g yeast
- 30g unsalted butter
- 3g salt
- 130 ml of cake flour
- 130 ml of water
- 1 gram of yeast
- Stir the Polish ingredients together the day before, ferment for 2 hours, and put in the refrigerator. Use it the next day.
- The next day, put the Polish seeds and all the ingredients except butter into a blender.
- Add butter, knead for 5 minutes, and knead to form a film.Ferment about an hour.
- Divide into 8 pieces. Wake up for 20 minutes.
- Dry and roll it up.
- Ferment until doubled in size. Brush the surface with egg wash and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Place in the oven and bake at 175 degrees for 25 minutes.Remove from the pan and let cool.