Sweet and juicy, this quick, healthy yet tasty pud offers a mouthwatering and eye-pleasing way to use February’s freshest mangoes.
- 4 small ripe mangoes, 2 roughly chopped, 2 cut into small cubes
- 150g (5oz) low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- fresh mint sprigs, to garnish
- In a food processor, whizz the roughly chopped mango flesh, until puréed.
- Combine the yogurt, honey and cardamom in a small bowl, then add the mango purée. Gently swirl the purée through the yogurt, being careful not to blend the two completely.
- Pour the mixture into 4 glasses and top with the cubed mango. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving, to firm up. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.