Kale is a rich source of antioxidants, dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It helps to reduce the blood glucose levels and therefore can prevent obesity and diabetes.Apple cider vinegar helps in weight loss, regulates blood pressure, blood sugar, and improves heart health.
- 1 cup kale
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- Pinch of black salt
- Toss in the kale into the blender.
- Add water to the blender and give it a spin.
- Pour the kale juice into a glass.
- Add apple cider vinegar and a pinch of black salt.
- Stir well before drinking.