They are simple and delicious. You can make such delicious cookies without complicated materials and shapes.
- chocolate beans 15g
- fine sugar 40g
- Salt 1g
- Low flour 100g
- cocoa powder 7g
- Unsalted butter (melted)80g
- milk 20ml
- Stir milk and sugar to melt.
- Beat butter until feathery.
- Pour in the milk mixture and beat to combine.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, salt and cake flour and stir evenly with a silicone spatula.
- Pour in the chocolate beans and stir evenly.
- Stir until there is no dry powder.
- Pour into a piping bag and squeeze out a small amount.
- Flatten gently with your fingers.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake for 18 minutes. Take it out of the oven and let it cool on the baking rack.