SOOO delicious: You can make our Nutella cookies yourself in a flash and they are always guaranteed to be a hit. The recipe is super easy!
- 220g Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 240g soft nut nougat cream (at room temperature)
- 2 Eggs (size M)
- 200 g Dark chocolate couverture
- To make the dough, mix the flour with the baking powder and sift into a bowl. Add the nut nougat cream. Mix everything briefly. Add the eggs and stir until the mixture is nice and even. Form the dough into a 40 cm long roll on a floured work surface.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top and bottom heat (fan oven 160 degrees) . Divide the roll into 40 equal portions. Form each portion into a small ball with your hands. Press in slightly with a fork.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and allow to bake for 12 minutes , spacing each other slightly apart.After baking, let the cookies cool on a wire rack for 1 hour .
- For the chocolate icing, finely chop the dark chocolate, place in a metal bowl and melt over a warm water bath. Dip each cooled Nutella cookie halfway into the chocolate and scrape off the edge of the bowl. Place on baking paper and let cool. Enjoy the cookies!