Who doesn’t love pancakes for breakfast? These incredibly silver dollar pancakes are a wonderful way to start off your day.
- All-purpose flour 2 cups
- Granulated sugar 1/4 cup
- Baking powder 4 tsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Whole Milk 1 3/4 cups
- butter, melted and cooled 1/4 cup
- pure vanilla extract 2 tsp
- Large egg 1
- Pour flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Form a well in the center of the flour. Add the milk, butter, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Whisk the ingredients to combine, until the batter is smooth and mostly lump-free. Set off to the side for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan over low-medium heat. Lightly grease with cooking spray or butter. Ladle ¼ cup of the batter into the pan, and smooth the batter out to form a round. Cook until bubbles begin forming on the surface of the pancake. The bottom should be golden brown. Gently flip and cook until golden brown, then set on a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit. Enjoy!