Good afternoon friends! I don’t know if you are ready for the recipe I have for you today, Copycat Nothing Bundt Lemon Bundt Cake. Fun name, right? It just came to me and was too good not to use.
Their shape quickly identifies bundt cakes. They bake in a pan that has ridges and goes in the oven upside down. Once your cake has cooled si, you simply flip it onto your serving plate and top with cream cheese frosting.
You can also tell a bundt cake by the opening in the center. It is not just for looks but has a significant job.
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 1 – 3.4 oz instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 C sour cream
- 4 Lg eggs
- ½ C canola oil
- ¼ C fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ C water
- Cream Cheese Frosting :
- 1 – 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ C unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9inch round bundt pan with pam
- Using a standing mixer, beat the cake mix, pudding, sour cream, eggs,
oil, lemon juice and water until combined
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan
- Bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Allow to cool completely
- Place into the fridge overnight
Cream cheese frosting directions:
- Using a standing mixer, beat all ingredients until combined and smooth
- Scoop into the piping bag
- Cut the tip off the piping bag
- Pipe onto the frosting onto the bundt cake
- Cut into slices and enjoy!