Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting and you’ll be set!
- Rolls: 2 cups “JIFFY” Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Frosting; 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease an 8″ square pan.
- Combine baking mix and milk. Blend well.
- On floured surface, knead approximately 10 times or until dough is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Roll out to a 15″ x 8″ rectangle.
- Spread with margarine or butter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Roll up and slice into 1″ wide pieces. Place in pan.
- Bake 15 – 20 minutes.
- For frosting, combine ingredients. Mix well. Frost rolls while still warm.