A delicious and refreshing fruit that is packed with nutrients and keeps you hydrated. Watermelon juice is pretty easy to make and requires just a few ingredients.
- Watermelon – half of a big one
- Lemon juice – half
- 1/4 cup water or coconut water – optional
- Refrigerate the watermelon for an hour or overnight.
- Cut into cubes and remove the seeds
- You can leave in the white seeds.
- Transfer into a blender.
- Add the juice of half a lemon or lime to bring out the sweetness. You could add some sugar to taste if you wish.
- Add 1/4 cup of cold water or coconut water if your blender can’t blend without liquid and blend until smooth.
- Strain to remove the seeds and pulp. You can leave in the pulp if you wish.
- Chill for a couple of minutes and serve.