You can buy bread rolls in different types from hard to soft but there is nothing better than homemade French bread that is still warm from the oven.
- 750 grams of Bread flour
- 150ml of milk
- 180ml of water
- 35 grams of Sugar
- 6 grams of Salt
- 10 grams of yeast
- 2 Eggs
- 50 grams of butter
- Add Bread flour, sugar, yeast, eggs, salt, and mix them for about a minute.
- Next, add milk and water little by little and mix for another 8 min then add the butter and mix another 20 min until you get a very smooth dough.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl to proof.
- After the dough has proofed, lightly flour your work surface then cut the dough into 12 equal size pieces.
- Make balls and leave on the surface to rise for 10 minutes.
- Roll each piece into a rectangular or oval shape and roll from one end to the other then allow them to rise again.
- When ready brush the top with eggs and bake in a 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.