Have you ever tried avocado ice cream? it’s so creamy and delicious. You need only 4 ingredients to make this amazing ice cream. And you don’t need an ice cream machine.
- 2 large avocados, ripe
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (480ml) heavy cream
- Cut avocados in half, remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh.
- In a food processor/ blender add avocados, lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk. Process until very smooth.
- In a large bowl whip heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- Add the avocado mixture to the whipped cream. Gently fold until no white streaks remain.
- Transfer to a freezer container, freeze for at least 6 hours.