These beef spring rolls are super crunchy, crispy and flavorful with savory beef and little vegetable fillings.
- 1/2 Pound Beef
- 2 Tbsp oil of your choice
- 1 Onion small diced
- 2 scallion diced
- 1 Stock cube
- 1 Tsp chili pepper
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 3/4 Cup Cabbage shredded
- 3/4 Cup Carrots Shredded
- 1 Tsp Curry powder
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Salt to taste
- Enough Oil to fry
- Preheat the 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan and saute the Onion and scallion until it’s translucent then add the Chili pepper, Black Pepper, Curry powder, salt to taste and the stock cube.
- Add the ground beef and use a wooden spoon or spatula to break it up into tiny pieces.
- Stir-fry until the meat is cooked through then add the shredded cabbage and carrots and turn off the heat to prevent the vegetables from turning soggy and leave it to cool before using it.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour and water to make the paste and set that aside.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of filling to the spring roll sheet you can add a little more depending on the size of your sheets but don’t overfill it, else, it’s going to burst while frying it, then secure it with the paste and roll it up.
- Remember to cover both the rolled and unrolled sheets with a damp kitchen towel to prevent it from drying.
- Fry in a preheated Oil of about 350°F until golden brown. Serve with your favorite dip or sauce or eat as is.