These muffins make a delicious treat for honey fans! These honey cake muffins are yummy, moist with a perfect texture. They are delightful for breakfast or as an all-day snack and can be served with butter spread or just as they are.
This recipe is really quick and easy to make. Here are the simple steps to follow.
- 2 cups (240 grams) flour
- ¼ cup organic honey
- ¼ cup (57 grams) melted butter
- ½ cup (115 grams) sugar
- 1 cup (237 ml) milk
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your muffin tins by buttering them then lightly dusting with flour, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the two cups of flour, half a cup of sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt then mix so that the other ingredients are well distributed in the flour, then set aside.
- In another bowl combine the eggs, melted butter, honey, milk and vanilla essence, mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three batches and mix it well in the batter before adding the other batch. Mix just until the flour is moistened and there are no lumps in the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy.