These Coconut biscuits are DAIRY FREE and are prepared in 10 minutes, with 4 ingredients. Crispy outside and soft inside!
- 100 g of grated coconut
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 medium-sized eggs (110 g total)
- 30 g of 00 flour
- grated coconut to taste
- In a bowl, pour the grated coconut, sugar and sifted flour and start mixing everything with a spoon.
- Add the eggs and continue to mix until a compact and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Form balls of 25 g each and flatten them gently, creating the shape of a biscuit, which must have a thickness of about 1.5 cm.
- Decorate the surface of the biscuits with grated coconut.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 175° for 15-16 minutes on the middle shelf. To obtain biscuits that are well browned on the surface, raise the pan by one shelf in the last 3-4 minutes of cooking.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and leave them to cool.