The fig muffins are small sweets that contain a small sweet tooth inside them! Soft and moist, these muffins with fresh figs will bring all the flavor of summer to your home with a unique sweetness and a delicate, almost caramelised taste.
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 60 g of seed oil
- 125 g of yoghurt
- 250 g of flour
- 10 gr of baking powder
- 5 figs
- 1 grated lemon peel
- Prepare the dough: work the eggs with the sugar for at least 10 minutes, until you obtain a light and frothy mixture, then slowly add the oil, then the yoghurt and finally the flour and baking powder sifted with the lemon peel.
- Peel the figs and cut them into quarters and then into pieces, trying not to break them.
- Finally, also incorporate the figs (leave a few pieces aside for decoration), stirring gently with a spatula so as not to break them.
- Distribute the mixture into the cups, filling them 3/4 full, add the pieces of figs set aside on the surface and cook for 20-25 minutes (always do the toothpick test) in a preheated convection oven at 190°C.
- The fig muffins are ready, let them at least cool down before enjoying them.