Strips of tender beef with the signature curry flavoured noodles, these tasty singapore noodles are are quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 350 gram fresh singapore noodles
- 400 gram beef stir-fry strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vegetable or peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 2 tablespoon ketjap manis
- 1 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- coriander leaves, to serve
- Soak noodles in boiling water in a heatproof bowl for 2 minutes. Stir to separate strands. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Combine beef and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a bowl. Stir-fry beef for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Reheat wok over high heat. Add remaining oil; swirl to coat. Add onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes or until soft. Add capsicum, garlic and curry powder; stir-fry for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Return beef to pan. Add noodles and ketjap manis; stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated. Divide noodle mixture among serving bowls. Top with bean sprouts. Serve with coriander leaves.