You only need a few ingredients to make the fluffiest brioche ever!
- 200ml (3/4 cup + 2 tbsp) warm water;
- 7g (2 tsp) dry yeast;
- 350g (2 cups) all-purpose flour;
- 50g (1/4 cup) sugar;
- ½ tsp salt;
- 45g (3 tbsp) butter.
- Whisk warm water with sugar and dry yeast. Set them aside for the yeast to activate.
- Wisk the flour with salt and pour the yeast solution in.
- Work the dough with your hands until combined, then add butter and knead for 10 minutes.
- Set the ball of dough aside for 2 hours.
- Cut the dough into 6 pieces, roll each one out and roll again into a log.
- Place logs into the cake pan and set aside for 1 hour or until doubled.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C/350°F.