There’s nothing like the homemade aroma wafting through our kitchen as it bakes. This easy bread recipe bakes up deliciously golden brown!
- 800g wheat flour
- 540g water
- 25g salt
- 7g dry yeast
- Place the flour with dry yeast and salt in a bowl and mix well
- Add water and mix.
- Cover the dough and let rise for 1 hour
- Press the dough slightly flat, and then fold (at least 3 times)
- Place the dough in a hot Dutch oven, cover and bake at 250°C/480F for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the lid and continue bake for 20 minutes so that the bread turns brown
- When the bread is ready, remove the Dutch oven and let the bread cool for at least 1 hour before slicing it.