Wonderfully fluffy ricotta pancakes topped with blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.
- 250g Tub Perfect Italiano Original Ricotta
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 20g Western Star Chef’s Choice Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1/2 cup cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ricotta, sugar and egg until well combined. Stir in the milk, followed by the flour, and mix well until everything is incorporated
- Place a medium sized non-stick fry pan over a medium heat.
- Lightly brush the fry pan with a small amount of the melted butter. Add 1/4 cup of the batter to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip the pancake over using a metal spatula and cook for another minute or until golden. Place the pancake onto a plate and cover with a clean tea towel.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, being sure to brush the pan with a small amount of butter each time
- Serve the pancakes warm with the whipped cream, berries and a drizzle of maple syrup