This is one of the basic coconut cookies that you should know how to bake. It is deliciously crunchy, sweet from the sugar and the taste of the coconut will make you want more of these coconut cookies.
- 200g All-purpose flour
- 100g Sugar powder
- 100g Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 55 g Desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp Vanilla essence
- Take a bowl adds butter and cream it, add sugar powder, vanilla essence, egg, mix it, add all-purpose flour mix this and add desiccated coconut powder.
- Mix it as a dough then put it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Bring the dough onto a lightly floured surface then with a rolling pin, roll the dough then sprinkle some desiccated coconut and sugar mixture on it.
- Cut the cookie dough into even sizes, or roll them into a ball and arrange the cookies in the parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake the cookies in a 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven( 180 c) for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.