Perfect for breakfast and often enjoyed as a snack at school! Prepare them at home: same format, same softness but with fresh ingredients!
- 150 g of sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 1 jar of white yogurt (125 g)
- 200 g of plain flour
- 50g of potato starch
- 10 g of baking powder
- 60 g of milk
- 60 g of seed oil
- sugar to taste icing (to decorate)
- In a bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the whole eggs, the sugar and the pinch of salt, until you get a frothy mixture.
- Add the yogurt and mix.
- Sift the flour, starch and baking powder into the bowl and always mix with the electric whisk at low speed.
- Add the milk and oil and mix with an electric whisk until the liquids are well incorporated into the mixture, obtaining a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- With a spoon pour the mixture into the paper cups, until ¾ full of their capacity.
- Bake in a static oven at 180° for about 20-25 minutes. In the last minutes of cooking, of the time indicated, it is possible to lift the mini cakes onto a higher shelf of the oven, to make them brown well on the surface. Do the cooking test with a toothpick, remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar as desired.