This very soft orange pulmcake is perfect for breakfast, but also for a delicious afternoon snack!
- 4 eggs
- 150 g of butter
- 50 g of milk
- 250 g of flour
- the peel and juice of an orange
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- In a bowl we put the sugar with the butter and work with a whisk until you have a cream.
- Let’s add the eggs, one at a time and keep working the dough.
- Pour in the milk, the juice and the grated peel of the orange and stir everything well.
- Finally, add the sifted flour with the baking powder to the mixture and work for a few more minutes.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan and bake everything in a preheated oven at 180° for about 40/45 minutes.
- Once our soft and fragrant orange plumcake is cooked, let it cool and serve it decorated with a few orange wedges!