Grilled tilapia is the perfect excuse to fire up your outdoor grill. This recipe is super easy and packed full of great flavor. Made in just 15 minutes!
- Your desired number of tilapias
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp Garlic Parley Salt
- 1 tbsp dill garnish
- Slice lemon into half rings. Butter into small chunks.
- Make small incisions on tilapia. Season all sides generously. Stuff it with butter and lemon slices.
- Grill tilapia at 450 °F for about 5 minutes on each side. Depending on the size of the fish, you may need to grill longer.