These yummy golden eggnog mini loaves are moist and bursting with delicious eggnog, rum extract and nutmeg flavors. They are very easy and quick to put together and make for an excellent dessert bread during special occasions like Easter or Christmas. The tasty slices also go great with a cup of coffee or tea.
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup eggnog
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Grease three 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pans and line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, eggnog, sugar, butter, rum extract and vanilla extract.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaves comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the loaf pans to the wire racks to cool off completely.
- Serve and enjoy.