This gorgeous frozen fruit smoothie is thick and creamy, yet uses no dairy at all
- 4 very ripe bananas, peeled, broken into chunks and frozen
- 200g frozen berries
- 450ml rice, soya or nut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, blitz ¼ of the frozen bananas and berries with half the rice milk until smooth.
- Gradually add in the remaining banana chunks, berries, rice milk and vanilla extract until everything is smooth and very well combined, this may take a few minutes.
- This recipe makes a thick smoothie. Simply add more rice milk for a lighter version. Serve immediately.