What is Invisible Banana French Toast? It is a french toast batter made with bananas in the blender and it gives an amazing banana flavor to your kids morning meal! They will love the fun you can have in making this recipe as well as the name!
- Invisible Banana French Toast
- 1-1/2 banana, broken into chunks
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4-6 slices bread
- butter or cooking spray for frying
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend well – leaving no banana chunks (or lumps!)
- Pour mixture into shallow bowl and drip bread slice into batter. Flip to coat other side. Place on hot greased griddle and fry until golden. Flip and repeat.
- Serve with sliced bananas, maple syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon!