Mango Ice Cream is a universally mouth-watering and loved dessert. The best part about this recipe is that you can make it without an ice cream maker, all you need are mangoes, condensed milk and cream to make this homemade Mango Ice Cream recipe that is creamy and delicious, just like the ice cream you buy in tubs at the stores.
- 2 ripe Mangoes.
- 1 cup whipping cream OR Heavy cream
- ¾ cup condensed milk
- Slice the mangoes into medium pieces and then blend until smooth.
- Add the mango into a pot over medium heat and heat until water evaporates and mango purée forms a thick paste.
- Allow the Mango purée to completely cool and then add it to the condensed milk.
- Whip the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold the mango/condensed milk mixture into the heavy cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 6 Hours.
- Serve and enjoy.