Looking for a new meal to mix up your lunch routine? Enjoy the flavors of lemongrass, Korean chili sauce, avocado and peppers for a unique and tasty salad.
- 1 beef Flank Steak (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup low-fat sesame-ginger salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated fresh lemon grass paste
- 2 tablespoons bottled Korean sweet sesame red chili sauce
- 3 teaspoons garlic-flavored olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sweet mini peppers (orange, yellow, red) cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 Fresh California Avocados, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- Combine dressing, lemon grass paste and red chili sauce in small bowl.
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/2 cup dressing mixture in medium bowl; mix well.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with 1 teaspoon oil and remaining beef. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add peppers; stir-fry 2 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Combine cooked beef, peppers, avocados, parsley and remaining dressing mixture in large bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly.