Rizeza Moroccan is one of the traditional sweets known in Morocco and it is very tasty and easy to prepare with four simple ingredients which are flour, water, salt and oil, where they are mixed until the dough is formed and then extended until it becomes thin and cut longitudinally and then rolled on the hand and then fried and thusIt is ready to be served
- 2 cups flour
- warm water
- ½ 1 teaspoon salt
- Cup melted butter with cup vegetable oil
- We start preparing the dough and put the flour in a bowl, then add warm water gradually while rubbing the ingredients with our hand until the dough is formed.
- Rub the dough well for 10 minutes, until it becomes smooth.
- Spread a flat surface with the salt, then rub the dough over it so that the salt mixes well in it for about 5 minutes.
- Form the dough in the form of long fingers, cover it with nylon, and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- To form the Rizeza, we mix the butter with the oil and sprinkle the dough with the ingredients, then hold the long sticks of the dough and pass it with our hands from left to right until it becomes more thin.
- We roll the thin fingers of the dough that we have formed on the palm of the hand until it becomes like a ball of wool, and do not forget to rub the dough with the oil mixture during work so that it does not dry out.
- We put the ball on a flat surface and squeeze it a little until it becomes flat, then cover it with nylon and let it rest for 20-30 minutes.
- We heat a non-stick frying pan on a high heat, then reduce the heat to medium, add the rize pieces, and then grease their top surface with the butter and oil mixture.
- Transfer the pieces from both sides until they are golden in color