Condensed Milk Rolls is similar to other sweet bread recipe but with the addition of sweetened condensed milk. This is one of the easy bread recipes to make at home and this bread is soft and had a nice sweetness to it from the condensed milk. Whether you plan to serve turkey, ham, or prime rib roast, you cannot go wrong with these dinner rolls.
- 200ml Warm Milk
- 50g Condensed Milk
- 400g Bread Flour
- 30g Butter
- 1/2 Egg
- 15g yeast
- 35 g Sugar
- 1/2 the Egg for brushing the tops
- Add the flour, butter, and salt into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add sugar and yeast to the warm milk and leave to activate.
- Add egg and condensed milk and mix that with the flour.
- Add yeast little by little while kneading and mix well.
- Knead about 15 min.
- Put that to a greased bowl and leave it in a warm place to prove.
- After cut, the dough to equal size portions then Make balls and leave it to prove again.
- After brushing the tops with the remaining eggs and bake 180c about 20-30 min.