The cake is a fragrant and soft dessert, simple to make, ideal to be enjoyed at breakfast or as a snack. What we offer is enriched with delicious dark chocolate drops.
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- the zest of 1 untreated lemon
- 100 g of seed oil
- 90 g of milk
- 10 g of lemon juice
- 300 g of flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder (16 g)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120 g of dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with until you obtain a light and frothy mixture, which will noticeably increase in volume.
- Add the grated lemon zest, followed by the oil, milk and lemon juice slowly, continuing to whisk. Incorporate the sifted flour and baking powder, beating at low speed.
- Lastly add 80 g of chocolate chips and mix. Transfer the mixture into a buttered and floured 18 cm diameter ring-shaped mould.
- Add the remaining chocolate drops and cook in the preheated oven at 175°C for 40-45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely before serving.