These sweet potato wedges are a healthy yet equally tasty twist on the classic wedges.
- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- ¾ tsp Garlic powder
- ¾ tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 ½ tsp Oregano
- ¼ Black pepper
- 1 tsp Dried rosemary or thyme (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to around 430 degrees F.
- Wash your sweet potatoes. Halve them and cut each half into equal-sized wedges. Dry them well to ensure extra crispiness later. Keep the skins on, if you prefer.
- In a large bowl, toss the wedges in olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the seasonings of your choice.
- Add the seasonings to the bowl with wedges and toss. All the wedges should be lightly coated with spices.
- Place the wedges in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Ensure that you keep some space between each piece.
- Bake for 15-20 mins. Then turn them over and cook for another 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Serve with tomato ketchup, cheesy dip or chipotle sauce.