The cheesecake is really a cake that even people with disabilities can handle. Not to mention its appearance, it is delicate and dense and melts in your mouth.
- cream cheese 250g
- fresh eggs 6
- Low-gluten flour 65g
- butter 60g
- fine sugar 70g
- a few drops of white vinegar
- milk 100g
- Separate Egg white and yolk
- Add milk to cream cheese.Stir and melt with hot water
- Add the butter and continue to stir over the hot water until it melts
- Add egg yolk.Stir evenly
- Sift in low-gluten flour
- Make Z-shapes and mix into a smooth and delicate batter
- Add a few drops of white vinegar to the egg whites
- Add the fine sugar in three batches and beat with a whisk to form a wet foam with a hook.
- Add half of the egg whites to the egg yolk batter and mix evenly.Then pour in the remaining half of the protein batter.Stir evenly
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch mold with oiled paper, pour the cake batter into the mold, and pop out any bubbles!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees in advance! Put it in the middle and lower rack of the oven, fill the baking pan with two-thirds of the water, bake at 150 degrees for 30 minutes, then bake at 120 degrees for 30 minutes!
- Don’t take it out immediately after baking, let it simmer in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Take it out and tear off the surrounding and bottom oil paper.Cut into 8 pieces Enjoy!