This cake uses the normal method of making a sponge cake batter, the mini cakes are super soft and delicious, best served for afternoon tea.
- 250 gms (1 Cup) All-Purpose Flour
- 250 gms (1 Cup) Granulated Sugar
- 100 gms Butter (Salted)
- 75 ml (1/4 Cup) Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 6 Drops Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pre-heat the Oven at 180 C temperature and also grease the cake mould and keep it aside.
- Beat the eggs with Vanilla essence until they are of ribbon consistency, and mix butter at room temperature with sugar using a whisk.
- Sift the All-purpose flour and Baking Powder into the bowl containing the butter and sugar incorporated.
- Using a ladle stir well the dry and wet ingredients, if more water is required pour in milk gradually.
- Add the above batter to the cake moulds you had set aside then tap the cake moulds to release air bubbles and bake the cake in the oven at a “Convection” setting mode with the temperature set to 180 degrees Celcius for about 45 minutes.