This pancake recipe that is prepared with just a few ingredients. Perfect for breakfast accompanied with honey, fruit, jam…
- 250 g of milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of seed oil (30 g)
- 190 g of flour
- 40 g of sugar
- 8 g of baking powder (½ sachet)
- pinch of salt
For the filling and decoration:
- maple syrup to taste
- jam/spread to taste
- fresh fruit to taste
- In a bowl weigh all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix them with a whisk to make a single mix of dry ingredients.
- In another bowl put all the liquid ingredients: milk, oil and the 2 egg yolks. Mix the latter together with a hand whisk.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and, again with the hand whisk, mix vigorously until everything is homogeneous.
- In a planetary mixer, or in a separate bowl with an electric mixer, beat the 2 egg whites until stiff. Add them to the previous batter and mix them gently, from top to bottom, with a spatula.
- Take a small non-stick saucepan and put it on a medium-low heat. Dirt a paper towel with oil and keep the saucepan greased continuously before pouring in the dough. With a small ladle, place the pancake batter in the saucepan, cook until bubbles form on the surface, then turn it over, with the help of a spatula or lollipop, and cook the other side as well until they will both be golden. Proceed like this until you finish the batter. Taste them by filling them as you like with: maple syrup, jams, spreadable creams and/or fresh fruit.