This is a triple summer fruit salad that is finished with a lemon poppy seed dressing. You can make this salad in minutes no matter how tight your schedule may be. To select good strawberries they should have a nice red colour, no dark spots, no mould, and check out the leaves – those green tops should look vibrant and fresh.
- 1 pineapple
- 2 pounds of strawberries
- 4 kiwis
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Prepare the fruits. Pineapple: Cut the pineapple into bite-sized cubes.
- Strawberries: Rinse them thoroughly, hull them, and cut the big strawberries into quarters, and the smaller ones in half for bite-sized pieces.
- Kiwis: Peel the kiwi, then cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Combine all the prepared fruit in a large mixing bowl. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the fruit. Sprinkle the sugar and poppy seeds over and then stir gently to combine.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.