This salad is packed with nutritious veggies, its suer healthy packed with flavour and a delicious way to enjoy your vegetables. You only need a few ingredients for this recipe, it’s super easy to make. For your avocados, you want to make sure that they are ripe but not too soft that way they can hold their shape. Cherries tomatoes are great for salads because of their sweet flavour. Some dill with help reduce cholesterol and also other health benefits.
- 3 Avocados
- 1 and 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 TBS Fresh Dill, chopped (1 bunch)
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 whole Lemon or 2TBS Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First, start chopping the cucumber into sizable cubes then transfer them to a big mixing bowl. For the cherry tomatoes, you can chop them or leave them whole if you prefer. Toss them to your mixing bowl then slice some red onion, make sure you cut them into thin slices because you dint want to bite into a big chunk of onion. Use your knife to slice through the avocados lengthwise then twist it open.
- Slice and then peel the skin off, cut them up and then add them to your bowl. You will also adda juice of a whole lemon, squeeze that in then crush in one garlic clove for an additional flavour. Drizzle some olive oil and then season with salt and pepper.
- Toss everything together then let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy on its own or with grilled chicken.