Making honey crispy cakes at home is much more affordable than buying them. You can make a lot of them for just a few dollars. It’s clean and hygienic, and it’s healthy for your children to eat, which makes people feel more at ease.
- 240 grams of low-gluten flour
- 6 eggs
- 70 grams of sugar
- 70 grams of honey
- 80 grams of corn oil
- appropriate amount of white sesame seeds.
- Break the eggs into a water-free and oil-free container. The container must be water-free and oil-free, otherwise the eggs will not be able to beat and the fluffiness of the cake will be affected.
- Add sugar and honey to the eggs. You can add them all at once, no need to add them in batches. Use an electric egg beater to beat until it is low and does not disappear immediately. The volume is about three times the original egg liquid.
- Sift in the low-gluten flour. The low-gluten flour must be sifted once to remove some flour particles and make the taste more delicate.
- Use a spatula to make a Z-shape and mix the egg liquid and flour evenly. Do not mix in circles, otherwise the flour will form gluten and affect the taste of the cake.
- Then add corn oil, make a Z-shape, mix evenly, and the cake batter is ready. If you don’t have corn oil at home, you can replace it with sunflower oil. The taste will be similar. Try not to use soybean oil or peanut oil, which will have a strong taste and affect the taste of the cake.
- Prepare some paper cups or paper trays. If the paper trays are placed in the mold, pour the batter into the paper trays or paper cups until they are eighty-nine percent full. You can sprinkle sesame seeds inside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake on the middle shelf for about 25 minutes. The surface will be browned. If you don’t know whether the cake is cooked, you can use a toothpick to prick the cake. If there is no batter on the toothpick, it means the cake is cooked.