A stylish dessert that lets the juicy plums steal the show. This simple recipe pairs the plums with crunchy chopped pistachios and creamy mascarpone for an ideal last minute dish when in need of a sweet treat.
- 6 large ripe plums, halved and destoned
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 250g tub lighter mascarpone
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 3 vanilla Viennese thins biscuits (optional)
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Put the plums, cut side up, in a large baking dish. Drizzle over 1 tbsp of the honey and bake for 15 mins until tender.
- Drizzle the remaining honey on top and bake for another 5 mins. Divide the mascarpone between plates and top with the plums. Drizzle with the juices from the pan, sprinkle with chopped pistachios, then crumble over the Viennese thins to serve, if using.