These Peanut Butter Coconut Balls are going to be a hit at your next get together. Everyone loves a peanut butter ball, but these are over the top with the addition of coconut and walnuts. Sweet, salty, crunchy, and of course – lots of chocolate! Everyone wins.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 5 cupsSugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 18 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup food grade paraffin wax
- Add melted butter, sugar, peanut butter, evaporated milk, and vanilla to a medium bowl. Mix well. Add in coconut and walnuts. Chill for at least two hours.
- Roll into small balls and place on a baking sheet. Chill for another hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and paraffin over in a double boiler. Dip chilled balls in chocolate. Place back on baking sheet to set. May refrigerate or serve at room temperature.