The combination of garlic, chilli and oyster sauce adds plenty of sweet and spicy flavours to this quick beef stir-fry that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner.When it comes to quick weeknight dinners, it’s hard to look past the humble stir-fry. Time to get that wok fired up, and bowls at the ready!
- 520 gram lean beef strips
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 600 gram stir-fry vegetable mixture
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Heat an oiled wok over high heat. In batches, stir-fry beef until almost cooked. Remove from wok.
- Stir-fry garlic, sweet chilli sauce and vegetables in wok until vegetables are tender.
- Return beef to wok with water and oyster sauce. Stir-fry until heated through.