Looking to treat your loved ones to some delicious chicken wings? This recipe will have everyone at the table licking their fingers! These wings are so delicious, crispy, with less mess and healthier than fried chicken wings. You can dip them in your favorite sauce when baked or simply enjoy them as they are.
- 10 chicken wings, with the tips removed
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Make sure the chicken wings are well dried off and cut them at the joints.
- In a zip-lock bag, combine the flour, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well and then add the wings.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and melt the butter on it- makes cleaning much easier.
- Add the chicken wings to pan and turn to coat evenly.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, turn the wings over and bake for another 15 minutes or until crispy and done.
- Serve and enjoy.