Want to know how to make Turkish Bread? Look no further than this quick, easy and delicious authentic Turkish bread recipe. No bread baking experience required.
- 8 ½ cup flour 00 (1,1kg)
- 1.7 cup of warm water 400 ml
- 1.7 cup of yogurt 400ml
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pack dry instant yeast 10 g
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cups butter 60 g
- Stir in flour, yeast, yogurt, salt and water. When you have obtained a fine dough, coat it with oil, covered with transparency and leave the amount of dough in a dry and warm place.
- After the dough comes in, oil your hands, separate the dough from the pan and divide it into eight balls, which are also kneaded and left to stand for 15 minutes.
- Roll each dough ball into a circle and bake on a heated pan.
- While the bread is warm, coat it with butter.