This cake cake can be served plain or with strawberry,it will be worth your time. Enjoy!
- 15 Strawberries, chopped
- 5 tsp Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 ¼ cup(150 grams) Self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp (63 grams) Icing Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 300 gms Condensed Milk
- 80 ml Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2-3 tbsp Water
- Whipped Cream
- In a pan add strawberries, sugar, water, mix well and cook on low flame till the strawberries soften.
- In a bowl add self-raising flour, icing sugar, baking powder, baking soda and sift them.
- Add condensed milk, butter, vanilla essence, mix them slightly and let it rest.
- After 5 mins, whisk the batter, add water and whisk well.
- Grease and line a tray with parchment paper, pour the batter and spread it all over the tray.
- Keep it inside a preheated oven at 210°C for 8 mins
- On a napkin, dust some icing sugar, demould the cake on the napkin.
- Dust some more icing sugar on the cake, using a napkin, roll the cake.
- Keep the keep as it is for 8-10 mins.
- Once the strawberries are soft, add lemon juice, take it off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Unroll the cake, spread the strawberry mixture, apply whipped cream, roll it again
- Refrigerate the cake for 30 mins and then cut it.
- Our Strawberry Stuffed Swiss Roll is ready.