Super easy, no-churn Moose Tracks Ice Cream is loaded with peanut butter cups and ribbons of chocolate fudge. No ice cream maker required!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Reese’s cups chopped
- Fudge sauce
- 4 ounces chocolate chopped
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until it begins to bubble– about 5 minutes.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and stir until the chocolate is fully melted. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form– about 3 minutes.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Add chopped Reese’s cups and fold gently to combine.
- Transfer to a plastic ice cream tub or loaf pan and swirl in the fudge sauce.
- Freeze overnight.